City Sightseeing Naples
City Sightseeing Naples is part of the largest international network, City Sightseeing Worldwide, specializing in tours on double-decker buses in 100 cities around the world and over 15 cities in Italy. The service born in 2004, provides four tourist routes to discover the main places of historical, artistic and cultural interest in Naples as well as different extra-urban routes and “Excursions”.
On the open top buses the ticket, from the moment of issue, has a validity of 24 hours. On board there is a multilingual audio commentary synchronized along the route and you can get on and off the bus at your leisure (hop on hop off system) along the stops provided by the tour. WIFI on board and bus geolocation system.
Active routes on Naples:
– Line A (The places of art)
– Line B (The views of the Gulf)
– Line C (San Martino – active tour every Saturday and Sunday from April to November)
– Ca Line (Ancient Center with monopiani minibuses – active tour from April to November)
– Shuttle Capodimonte (active tour every day except Wednesday from Piazza Trieste and Trento from 9.15 every hour – ticket including transport + admission to the Museum);
– Shuttle Pompeii (active line every day, departures from the city center);
– Shuttle Caserta (line active every day except Tuesdays. Departures from the city center).
City Sightseeing Naples – Office (Mon-Fri from h.9.00 am to h.5.00 pm)
Tel. 081/5517279 – Fax. 081/4202379
Infopoint Largo Castello Piazza Municipio 335/7803812
With the dobedoo card you are entitled to a 10% discount.